I do not know, but one of the original wineries in the region of Bordeaux Chateau Lafite Rothschild. If you've seen movies in your days you will usually have heard this name in a James Bond movie or another as the leading man orders some hooty Tooty wine at a good restaurant.
A Chateau Lafite Rothschild, you can back $ 1,000. This is not only out of my price league, but I do not know who is in this price class league. I do not know how this wineTaste, and there's no one I can ask for it either. If I win the Powerball on Saturday night - no - if it is, I think she will not buy it even then.
A person can go overboard my wine from a specific region of a country, if they choose. The idea is to find a good variety, good from a region, in a good vintage, and use them for a good price - what I refer a VRVP. How do you do that? I try to specialize in wines under $ 10. This is my winePurchase threshold - the most time. I was aware that more than 10 - times as high as $ 17 or $ 18 to spend $ 10, but is usually my dollar limit. Even if I find something I like, I often try to go back and get a few more and still does cost a few bottles under $ 10, I can get three or four and not more than my monthly allowance of wine.
For research, I go to borders or a business with a wide selection of magazines and shop for Wine Spectator magazine. IfYou are serious about wine, you can get a subscription, but I would only browse through the latest copy and see what they are with wines in this issue. This will give you an idea of what's on the hot list right now. That's how I found out about the 2005 Bordeaux. I then do a search in Wine Access, http://www.wineaccess.com and googled "2005 Bordeaux. I was not able to do something for under $ 10 find. It could be had on page 25 but I have not been before, when you lookBe found listing for 25 pages. Sorry - I have my limits. I found one on Wine Access, that the sale for $ 11.99.
The bottle was) Chateau Au Grand Paris (Bordeaux Supérieur. I saw that used a shop to have it for $ 8.99, but they were sold out. The point is that a bottle of Bordeaux 2005 could be found in your area for under $ 10, although I do not.
So you have a good variety (Bordeaux) and a good year (2005), a good region (Bordeaux again) and a goodPrice ($ 11.99). I went to my favorite wine shop and have some looking around. My favorite wine shop) has not yet Chateau Au Grand Paris (Bordeaux Superieur. However, I knew that it did not happen to many importers in 2005 to find a bottle of Bordeaux and Bordeaux 2005 in your area, or even, I found a few so I bought three.
The first, which I bought, $ 13.99. The name was Chateaux La Rame. Look for my review of this wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment